Institute of studying of the problems of Asian and European countries is a new scientific and research institution, that was founded in the structure of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan on October 28, 2016, by № 466 according to Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The Institute is the only scientific institution that studies politics, world economy, social studies, languages, literature, history, International relations, religious and politiсal movements, regional conflicts and cultural problems of Asia, Europe and the USA.
STRUCTURE OF THE INSTITUTE
1. Department of the Near and Middle East
2. Department of South and East Asia
3. Department of Europe and America
4. Department of the Central Asia
I. Arabic Studies Sector
II. Sector of Turkology
PROJECTS OF THE INSTITUTE
- research and analyze of the issues related to politics, economics, social, civilization, culture and languages of foreign countries from the point of view of modern science;
- studying the issues of socio-political progress, government structure, innovation policy of foreign states;
- provide the researches of the issues of internal and regional conflicts, security learning against internal and transnational crimes (including struggle against the radicalism and any other guidance of fear);
- the study of issues of unity, social integration of the social system and ways of their solution, civil society, the solution of problems of localism and opposition between regions and ethnic groups;
- organize the scientific conferences, seminars and round tables on the various topics;
- conducting the researching ideas of various sectors of civil society in various areas;
- organize the short and long-term language courses.
Address: Dushanbe city, Rudaki avenue, 33
ШУЪБАИ ОСИЁИ ҶАНУБУ ШАРҚӢ
ШУЪБАИ ШАРҚИ МИЁНА ВА НАЗДИК